Please be reminded that this function is exclusively applicable to Reap business users. Reap is only able to process payments for insurance bills in the user's own name. If you have a valid business registration, please contact us so that we could update your account type. Thank you for your understanding.
After pressing on the red button "+Add new payment" please follow the steps below:
1. Under Recipient currency, select "HKD - Hong Kong Dollar"
2. Under Recipient category, select "Insurance"
3. For Recipient type, select "Company"
4. Under Name of bank account holder, select one of the already listed insurance companies OR type in the account name of your insurance company and click "+ create".
5. Enter the PPS account number on your insurance statement as your Bill payee account number
6. Enter the exact amount as stated on your insurance document
7. Fill in the "payment reference" for an easy reference for you to track
8. Upload your insurance contract or insurance invoice as a supporting document
9. Review all your details you've input & click submit!